Monday, July 25, 2011

a few thoughts for a monday

 
how cute is the image of a dog licking an ice pop?!? i die.

this method of bracelet storage might need to happen in my life.

thanks to apartment therapy's sneak peek at the ikea fall catalog (and to kelly for sending that link to me), we are introduced to the fab idea of hanging pendants together to create a one-of-a-kind chandelier. LOVE.THIS.IDEA. i might not have chosen those exact three to hang in that exact way, but there's no denying it's a killer idea.

it kind of reminds me of this idea, but less expected.

workshop cage lights...bestill my heart.


half artist's palette, half egg plate...all gorgeous.

what are you thinking about this monday morn?

1 comment:

Karena said...

Carla, Love the cage lighting, very cool!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Come and enter my New $150 Giveaway from Dr Perricone!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin