Wednesday, April 20, 2011

i want to go to there, novogratz edition

were you a fan of 9 by design on bravo last year? i was. i loved it and was so heartbroken when a second season wasn't ordered. luckily, the novogratz family will be back in an HGTV show soon (possibly this summer). here are some images of the house they lived in while the show was being shot, and i find them inspiring. nothing in the novogratz home is too perfect or precious - and with seven kids, that's probably wise.





i feel like their home conveys the same things their lifestyle does - unpredictable, stylish, funny and ever-changing. i love pretty much everything they do - here is a link to their site which has great and extensive pictures of all their projects. i want to go to there.




all images

1 comment:

La Maison Fou said...

I can't wait to see this one! A great looking space, I love how they mix old and new high and low...definately to my liking. I am in constant decor transition and it has helped me to "hone" in on my style. A little funky french with a twist of rustic.
LMF

Blog Widget by LinkWithin