Wednesday, September 1, 2010

back to basics

lately, i've been drawn to the basics in terms of wardrobe - black and neutrals. this is no big change for me, as my wardrobe is about 70% black, so "back to basics" is really just a catchy post title. "still sticking with basics" doesn't sound as cute. but i did notice that on the red carpet the other night, all but one of my favorite dresss were black (as were a few of my oscar faves too).




and then so many of the images i've collected over the last few months of celeb dresses i adore are in the nude family, which is just such a stunning look when done right.





my absolute favorite emmy dress was nancy juvonen's gorgeous, pleated tomatoey orange dress. stunning. what was yours?


images from us weekly, popsugar, american superstar mag, beauty fashion injection

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin