Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a purple cast

purple lovers assemble! loving these new le creuset colors exclusive to sur la table. i have a place in my heart for specific colors in this cast iron cookware, because i did a whole william sonoma registry when i was engaged only to get the le creuset dutch oven in "flame", which lives on my cooktop even now, two kitchens later (at the time, "flame" was only available at WS).


what's nice about the le creuset pieces is that aside from their undisputed quality, they make nice serving pieces and countertop adornments and can easily be selected to mix and match with other serveware and dishes. this makes them worth the investment, to me, because they serve more than one purpose, and they last FOREVS. like seriously, as in generations.

what do you think, could you see having cookware in these colors? i especially love the plummy cassis, in which most of the pieces are available.

photos from www.surlatable.com

3 comments:

jackie fo said...

I LOVE that purple color... love love love.

bloomie said...

I'm about to purchase my first ever Le Creuset just cause they're now available in purple. I'd buy everything, but I don't have the storage space for them all.

carla rothberg said...

oooh fun, enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin